We are not currently seeking candidates to join our team at Quadrant; please check back regularly.
During our next round of recruiting, we will likely be seeking to hire one or more candidates for the full-time Research Analyst position, which entails the following activities:
- Conduct individual research about business, economic, and financial matters related to specific industries and countries using a diverse range of sources.
- Collaborate with teams of researchers, legal staff, and industry representatives to develop arguments that identify relevant issues related to disputes among parties, including individuals, multinational businesses, and national governments.
- Use Excel to analyze data related to macroeconomic and/or microeconomic information pertaining to businesses or countries.
- Create and analyze tables to model data to compare and contrast historical and future trends
- Develop arguments to support claims based upon research/data analyses.
- Draft portions of reports based upon prior research and data analysis.
- Audit written work (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Create presentation slides, graphs, and tables to accurately portray sophisticated economic data.
- Provide direct support to expert witnesses and legal teams leading up to and during international arbitration hearings.