We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are interested in candidates whose training includes degrees in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Valuation, or a related field. Candidates should have at least two years of relevant work experience, and prior exposure to economic/litigation consulting is a plus.
We invite interested candidates to send their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with candidates whose education and experience best match the skills we are seeking.
We are currently seeking full-time Research Analysts interested in the following:
- Conduct individual research about business, economic, and financial matters related to specific industries and countries using a diverse range of sources.
- Collaborate with teams of researchers, legal staff, and industry representatives to develop arguments that identify relevant issues related to disputes among parties, including individuals, multinational businesses, and national governments.
- Use Excel to analyze data related to macroeconomic and/or microeconomic information pertaining to businesses or countries.
- Create and analyze tables to model data to compare and contrast historical and future trends
- Develop arguments to support claims based upon research/data analyses.
- Draft portions of reports based upon prior research and data analysis.
- Audit written work (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Create presentation slides, graphs, and tables to accurately portray sophisticated economic data.
- Provide direct support to expert witnesses and legal teams leading up to and during international arbitration hearings.